Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tooku Hararei

Tōku Hararei

Tuesday 18th May 2021


I tera wiki me and my whānau went on a hararei to Taupo and Rotorua. It was interesting because we went to a motel, it was fun first getting to the hot spring pool and it was nice because of how warm the pool was. After those two days we started packing to go to Rotorua! 


It was really long but when we did get to Rotorua there was a relaxing spa we could access too. So we spent most of the time but the next we got to go to a place where we could see a fast current which looked cool because when you looked at the water it looked like it was a lightish - blue colour after that we went to the urupa in Tauranga to see my great - koro. 


We went to Miranda to go see my Nanas Whānau, which was kinda cool cause during the road trip back she was telling us about how she used to look after the animals at the farm! She was also saying that she used to spend most of her time riding horses to the Miranda hot spring pool. After that we returned home.


I really enjoyed my hararei but then I didnt at the sametime because it was really boring without Te Puna Wairua but other than that it was really enjoyable because of everything we got to experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment